Friday, August 22, 2008

I think I'm done....

I have been plugging away all week on this one, and I think I am done.  I am in the process of  'observing' it for a week or two... then I will see if I need to add or subtract anything.  

I am having a lot of trouble with my cameras.... yes, plural.  One needs a new battery and the other is not focusing.  I took the 'other' one in and the Camera fixer said that it was fine... just fine.  Well, it's not fine, because it won't focus..... so you get a fuzzy print.  Sorry about that, but until I can get something fixed or new batteries, I will have to settle for a bit fuzzy.

It's Friday....at 5:15, and I am calling it a day.  I have worked most of the day, and I am 'done'!  I need some food and relaxation.  I hope that you have good food this weekend... and lots of relaxation.  

4 comments:

lotto philippine result said...

Well done for this wonderful blog.

stock information said...

i think you add more info about it.

free online lotto said...

I truly appreciate it.

pcso lotto said...

Yuts, daw palagpat imo blog.